Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wujuuuuuuuuuuuu!

OH my goodness, Oh my goodness!
We just received this video. It's only 17 seconds long...but what a blessing to have it on video!
Every time I see it I want to cry. I remember the exact moment...
Pope Benedict was closer and we grabbed his hands, one Gerardo and one me. Then Gerardo said: "Animo Papa! Mucho animo!" and I said as best as my tears permitted: "Desde Mexico Papa!!" Then Pope Benedict stopped for half a second, looked at us and said: "Que Dios los bendiga"
He wasn't saying anything to anyone, he was just shaking hands. Truly a blessing directly from God.

And here we have, one of the best 17 seconds of our lives:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's beautiful! What a blessing!

missymey said...

what a wonderful blessing roxanna!

something to treasure forever

Anonymous said...

nooo que emocion que bonitoo enserio mas benditos no pueden estar eh! tqm :) saludos a jerry

Anonymous said...

Que precioso momento en sus vidas y que bendicion poderlo ver y revivirlo.
Que Dios los siga bendiciendo siempre.

Besos,
Enrique y Clarita+<'\\><

Devin Rose said...

That is so cool. I have holy envy of you. :)

Blair said...

What a gift, Roxy! Beautiful! Our blessing from JPII is probably the most memorable moment of my life!

Clarissa said...

QUe padre Roxy!!!

Lillian said...

Simply beautiful!! I think I've watched it over a dozen times. My kids can't believe it either!! Congratulations and many blessings to you.

adriana said...

se me puso la piel chinita!

Blair said...

mary clare says congratulations!

Anonymous said...

ei nooo casi lloro de la emocion
k bonito
estooi en la escuela i ia se lo ensene a todos jajaja esk esta hermosoo...enserio k k bendicion!!