Monday, July 16, 2007

Real

Hey everyone! Thanks for the comments on the Pope's video post!
This weekend we went to Laredo and got to share the video with family and friends. Among those friends included some of the Brothers of St. John because we went to Mass at their chapel. And YES, that is the chapel where a little more than a month ago we got married. Being there for the first time after the wedding was great. It helped me remember a lot of things and also I could remember how I felt. Walking down the aisle, saying our vows and just trying to enjoy the moment.
Now, we are back from the honeymoon and everything is starting to feel real. I'm taking summer classes on-line which makes me sit in front of the computer at least 4 hours a day, which makes me have less time to do things around the house, which reminds me that when the semester starts, I'll be a full-time student and 4 hours will be nothing, which reminds me that I have to organize myself so I can do both things as best as I can, which reminds me of the graces I received that day of our wedding, those graces that I continue to receive, those graces that remind me of my vocation as Gerardo's wife. And all that calms me down, this is just the beginning. God is good and hopefully some day the laundry will double and the dishes will triple! But not this day-- my classes are waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

roxiii estoi en san antonioo ven a verme ok!!

Roxanna said...

hasta cuando vas a estar alla brends?