Saturday, July 21, 2007

guests

My dog Oso lives with my mom but these next 2 weeks he will be staying with us! Gerardo says Oso isn't very friendly...and my husband is right. But Oso loves me, and he is doing what he can thankyou :P














In other news, my dad came to visit. And we are celebrating his birthday tonight! Here you have all the boys (husband, cousin, dad and brother...oh and Oso)















We are having a great time! It's the first time my dad comes now that I'm married. While I'm posting this, Gerardo and my cousin are hanging our new curtains! You know what? Let me take them a picture...Be right back!

......

Here you have them!
I'll post some pictures later after they finish. But for now this is it. Have a great saturday everyone...Oh and YES I'm posting in english and NO, I'm not sure how long will this last. =)

No comments: