Monday, July 09, 2007

Our new family member!

This little and beautiful rabbit started visiting our backyard the other day. Gerardo makes fun of me every time I take a look outside to see the little rabbit...he says I get VERY excited...and he is right.
The other day I was even MORE excited because we saw two of them. I tried to open the door and go outside, but the moment I started unlocking the door, they heard me, and ran/jumped away! I wanted them to see that they are welcomed here...so I thought of another idea. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some lettuce. I layed some pieces on the grass and waited a few minutes. They came back a couple of hours later... I still don't know if they liked the lettuce though.
We'll see how long they continue visiting us. I hope my lettuce plan worked!

3 comments:

adriana said...

si tienes zanahorias, es mejor ;)

(yo quiero una conejitaaaaaaa) jaja... just a thought :P

Blair said...

Aw, too cute! I love bunnies!

Anonymous said...

aii k beio
oie me encantaaan los conejos ee
asi k si em cachas uno seria fenomenal! jaja
te kieor barrito