Tuesday, August 14, 2007

yesterday!

Yesterday I finished summer school. Life is SO much better without it.
For the first time, I took two classes during the summer and it was definitely more difficult than what I expected. But if I want to graduate on time, I have to take summer...and I DO want to graduate as soon as possible.
I have two weeks before I start fall semester and I plan to enjoy them!
So today, I'm happily sitting down on the couch listening to the washing machine do its job. And I'm thanking God for "super load" options on washing machines. And for my husband who took me out to eat yesterday, to celebrate my freedom!

Oh and just so you know, if you live around Austin or Round Rock, Logan's has a special offer: 2 meals for 12.99 Mondays & Tuesdays, with the delicious free bread and everything!
Guess where we ate yesterday.

No comments: