Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello!

We still exist, and I am enjoying my vacation. It is not a real vacation though, I still have to work around the house, but no geography and literature in my mind!

Gerardo is getting ready for Aggie football starting soon, and for his annual hunting trip with his best and only brother Enrique. So, this means that... YES, there are arrows flying in our backyard. I must admit that I like him doing that...he looks so handsome and strong (yes, I'm his wife):
Veronica AND THE KIDS are staying with me while Enrique and Gerardo are hunting. They are going to stay the whole week! I'm so excited and thankful that I'm not going to stay all alone.

And in other news, we are planning to use our new fryer (which was a wedding gift from my uncle) someday soon. Maybe today, or tomorrow.
I'll let you know how the home-made fried pickles, mushrooms and onions tasted!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Just a slight reminder, Gerardo does have another brother..a brother from another mother :)