Friday, October 05, 2007

Visit to Liseux

Now that it's Friday and that I actually have some time, I would like to share with you all some pictures of my trip to France on June 2006. Since we just celebrated the Feast day of St. Therese of Liseux, I thought you would like to see some pictures of her house. I was blessed with the opportunity to visit her house and the whole town of Liseux:
This is outside her house (notice the beautiful red roses):

This is the backyard. They have a statue of Therese with her father when she told him that she wanted to enter the convent:

Here's her bed, where she was very sick and the statue of the Virgin Mary smiled at her (this is not the real statue...)
Here they have her clothes and other things that belonged to her... She used the little dress in her first communion I think:
And here in a Church is like a "replica" (or what's the word?) of her body. The statue of Mary above St. Therese is the real one she had in her room:(sorry I couldn't rotate the photo in blogger)
So that was my visit to Liseux! =)

No comments: