Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Aahh...Love.

I was driving to my house yesterday, and heard on the radio one of those songs that you don't even remember who sings it but you just know the lyrics. It brought me back to a moment in my life were I was dreaming about the person to whom I would give my heart to. I could only imagine finally meeting him and experiencing such great joy!

With the help of my friend google, I found the song. This is a part of the lyrics:

God Must of Spent A little More Time on You- N'sync

Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I could never keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it’s true
God must of spent
A little more time
On you

In all of creation
All things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than
Any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold
When you came into this world
And I’m trying hard to figure out
Just hope I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child
That’s deep inside
Leaves me purified

Now that I found the love of my life, I truly admire how God spent time creating him exactly for me. God knew we were going to be one someday. I am finally experiencing that joy now.
Aahh... I'm in Love! =)

No comments: